How to Connect to American Airlines Wi-Fi?
- Activate Airplane Mode and connect to the "aainflight.com" Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and visit aainflight.com.
- Choose your plan to connect to American Airlines Wi-Fi.
- Pay as You Fly: Enjoy faster speeds supporting streaming and browsing throughout the flight for $10.00.
- Free Wi-Fi and Texting: Exclusively available for eligible T-Mobile customers.
- Monthly or Annual Plans:Get monthly or annual access on domestic Gogo-equipped American Airlines flights.
- Monthly Plan:
- 1 device – $49.95
- 2 devices – $59.95
- Annual Plan:
- 1 device – $599
- 2 devices – $699
How to Purchase an American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription?
- Become an AAdvantage® Program member by filling out the form at AAdvantage Enrollment.
- Save your email address and credit card details with a U.S. billing address in your AAdvantage® Account.
American Airlines Wi-Fi Coverage
American Airlines Wi-Fi is provided by three service providers: Intelsat, Panasonic, and Viasat. It's available on flights within the United States or between the United States and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, or Central America, wherever network coverage is accessible.
Customer Service Support
For additional support and detailed information about Wi-Fi Services, please contact American Airlines Customer Service Support through the following channels:
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your airline official site and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.