How to Connect to Qatar Airways Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “Oryx Comms” Wi-Fi network.
- Open your browser and type oryxcomms.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan, and you'll be connected to Qatar Airways Wi-Fi.
Qatar Airways' Wi-Fi options are based on the duration and distance of your flight, offering two distinct packages:
- 3 Hours, 100 MB for $10
- Entire flight, 200 MB for $20
- Entire flight, unlimited data for $10-20
Qatar Airways Aircraft with Wi-Fi
- Airbus A350-1000: Super Wi-Fi
- Airbus A350-900 (Qsuites): Super Wi-Fi
- Airbus A350-900 (non-Qsuites): Wi-Fi (Mixed)
- Boeing 777 (Qsuites): Super Wi-Fi
- Some Boeing 777 (non-Qsuites): Wi-Fi (Mixed)
- Airbus A380: Standard Wi-Fi
- Boeing 787: Standard Wi-Fi
- Some Airbus A330: Standard Wi-Fi
- Some Airbus A320: Standard Wi-Fi
- Airbus A319: Standard Wi-Fi
Stay connected with Qatar Airways and enjoy the convenience of inflight Wi-Fi on select flights.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your airline official site and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.